Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wet Bags

I had to blog about how much I continue to LOVE LOVE LOVE my Good Mama wet bags. I have a generic wet bag from Hip Baby for my home diaper bin - works great and washes well. But I wanted something nicer than a zip lock to use in my diaper bag/purse. I also wanted a larger bag that I could use when travelling so I wouldn't have to rely on disposable and that wouldn't create any smell at Grandma's house. There are a lot of draw string wet bags out there. Can I tell you that draw strings do NOT keep smells in. So I researched online - again diaperpin.com comes in very handy.

I usually prefer to find Canadian made brands where possible. But the only zippered Canadian one I could find was Jamtots and well it was rather boring looking. The reviews for Good Mama were excellent, and the patterns were very cute. If I have to carry something around in my diaper bag/purse it should at least be attractive. So I ordered a small and a large sized wet bag from Good Mama. The small ones fit one diaper, with a small pocket for wipes on the outside. The medium was good for a day trip. I LOVED them. I ordered more. I now own:
  • 3 small ones - 2 in the rocket boy pattern and 1striped pattern for wipes or other accessories.
  • 2 medium ones - one is exclusively our swim bag and the other often gets used for a spare outfit (I have a boy and the bag often arrives home full of wet/muddy clothing)
  • 1 large one for travelling. I can say that on a recent trip I couldn't wash any diapers for 5 days and there was NO smell.
Plus did I mention how cute they look. Nobody ever suspects that they hold diapers - clean or dirty.

I just received my order of Good Mama fitted diapers (I couldn't believe my luck when they were not only in stock but on sale after Christmas). Only had them a few days. But so far so good.

1 comment:

  1. How conscientious to avoid smelling up Grandma's house! : - )

    ReplyDelete