Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day trip diapering

We had a great day trip with the in-laws today. I put a goodmama on the toddler, put a couple of my motherease all-in-ones into my goodmama wet bags and off we went. Fun filled days with car ride, play ground, strollering around, lunch, running, climbing, more stroller, napping in the car, running at the mall and then home. Had a great day (the little guy even napped long enough in the car for us to run a few errands). Didn't think about diapers once - actually completely FORGOT about anything diaper related. Panicked a bit when I realized he had been in the same diaper for about 8 hours. No leaks, no complaints, just a damp bum. Bad mom? Jury is still out on that one. But certainly will use my Goodmama diapers on long days out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment